Trusted by businesses, schools and municipalities across Michigan…
As Low As $10.40/Mo Per Extension
New Phones included in Monthly Rate
40+ Advanced Features
Unlimited Calling to the USA and Canada
Serving All of Lower Michigan
Business Phone Service
With our unique combination of phone service, technology, and expertise, and backed by our amazing PhonePro support, MercuryTel is the business phone platform you’ve been longing for. Scalable to meet the needs of organizations small and large, MercuryTel is packed with features, exceptionally customizable, and incredibly affordable. New Cisco®, Mitel® or Yealink® phones, unlimited calling to the USA and Canada, and on-site support are included in the fixed, monthly rate.
Until now, having your own phone system was the only way to get the most advanced capabilities—but phone systems are expensive! As the technology ages, costly repairs and upgrades are required, and phone system dealers charge for every add, move and change. With MercuryTel, there is no phone system to buy and every feature is included at no extra charge! Your business will sound more professional, communicate more effectively and work more productively, without the big phone system expense.
Whether you’re a small business just starting to grow, or a mature company with well-established needs, you get the features you need now and capabilities you can use in the future.
Multi-location & Home Office Options
- Connect multiple sites
- Work from home as though you are in the office
- Overflow calls between locations with how-to-answer tagging
- View presence across locations
- Forward calls to one or more numbers
- Find me/follow me to multiple phones and extensions
- Voicemail to email with attachments and voicemails transcribed
- Manage users, voicemail, and find me/follow me settings
- Listen to, delete, and forward voicemail messages
- Web browser and Microsoft Outlook® click-to-dial
- Unlimited menus and call flows
- Day, night and override modes
- Phone numbers available across the U.S.
- Call tagging to answer in the appropriate context
- Record sales and marketing calls
- Unlimited queues with priorities, escalations and overflows
- Background music and announcement messages
- Queue monitor in web portal
Comprehensive PhonePro Support
Every MercuryTel customer gets unlimited access to our Comprehensive PhonePro Support, including:
- Unlimited changes at no charge
- We monitor your network continually to catch and address problems before you even notice them
- The Cisco® switches we use prioritize Voice over IP phone calls and are able to proactively report to us cable faults and equipment exceptions that could affect call clarity
- With remote access to the equipment we install, our PhonePros are able to address concerns and make changes quickly
- Unlimited support, including on-site service, is included at no extra charge
- Training for you and your staff on how to use the phones, web portal, software, and any customizations, is available as often as you want, over the phone or on-site
Need to make international calls?
Local and long-distance calls to the United States and Canada are included with our service, and calls everywhere else are just $0.15 per minute!
MercuryTel PhonePro Promise
We’re happy when you’re happy. If you’re not happy with your MercuryTel service, phone, or support, tell us and we’ll fix it.
We promise to prioritize support requests in sensible ways. Business-affecting service calls get top priority. Should you need us on-site for a business-affecting service issue, we’ll be there as soon as possible.
When you e-mail us, we promise to get back to you quickly, and always within 24 hours.
We promise 100% MercuryTel phone switch availability.
Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. Microsoft and Outlook are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mitel is a registered trademark of Mitel Network Corporation. Yealink is a registered trademark of Xiamen YeaLink Network Technology Co., Ltd.
What Clients Say
Switching to MercuryTel is Five Easy Steps!
Our Sales Professionals learn how phones are used in your business and are trained to identify features and technologies that can streamline your operations. We listen to what you like about your current phone system—and what you don’t—as well as your wishlist of new features to prescribe the equipment and services that will best meet the needs of your business.
Our PhonePros come on-site to determine everything that’s needed to make your service work dependably and predictably, guaranteed. Our on-site analysis includes evaluations of your routers and switches, network connection, and cabling. Should you need cabling installed or upgraded, we do that too, and will provide you with a quote.
Customization and Integration:
We set up all menus, call queues, voice mailboxes, and other features you want, free of charge. If you currently have on-hold music or announcements digitally recorded, we can use them at no charge.
Our PhonePros configure the phones, switches, and routers, and then come on-site to install them. We install everything so you know it’s installed right.
The porting of your numbers is scheduled for the date of your choosing and professionally overseen by our PhonePros to ensure a seamless transfer. To make sure your switch to MercuryTel is smooth and successful, we station a PhonePro at your office on the day of turn-up so that we can make changes and address any training needs immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. A $5.00 charge per toll-free number per month includes the first 60 minutes of use. Additional minutes are $0.03.
MercuryTel service includes unlimited calling to the USA and Canada. There is no need for a separate long-distance company.
No. All equipment is included in the monthly rate.
Mercury does not use public Internet connections for your phone calls but instead uses private network connections. In addition, our routers and switches prioritize phone calls ahead of data, ensuring a big download or upload doesn't kill your call.
Setup and configuration is free, no matter how complicated it is.
From the time you order until your MercuryTel service is installed and operating is typically two to three weeks. The main factors that affect installation speed are number porting, call flow complexity, and any physical cabling requirements. If numbers do not need to be ported and existing cable can be used, we can have you up and running in days.
They won’t be. Our PhonePros carefully plan implementation to eliminate down time and minimize disruption to your business.
Learn about the benefits and features of Mercurytel for your office or business. Choose a white paper to download below:
Private Network Quality
Five Easy Steps