As a MercuryTel Business Phone Service customer, you get it all…
Business Phone Service
With our unique combination of phone service, technology, and expertise, and backed by our amazing PhonePro support, MercuryTel is the business phone service you’ve been longing for. Scalable to meet the needs of organizations small and large, MercuryTel is packed with features, exceptionally customizable, and incredibly affordable. Your local and long-distance calling, Cisco®, Mitel®, and Yealink® digital phones, and unlimited support are included in the fixed, monthly charge.
Until now, having your own phone system was the only way to get the most advanced capabilities—but phone systems are expensive! As the technology ages, costly repairs and upgrades are required, and phone system dealers charge for every add, move, and change. With MercuryTel, there is no phone system to buy, and every feature is included at no extra charge! Your business will sound more professional, communicate more effectively, and work more productively, without the big phone system expense.
Whether you’re a small business just starting to grow, or a mature company with well-established needs, MercuryTel has the features you need now, and capabilities you can use in the future.
Multi-location & Home Office Options
- Connect multiple sites
- Work from home as though you are in the office
- Overflow calls between locations
- Call Forward to any number or multiple numbers simultaneously
- Find me/follow me to multiple locations with time of day rules
- Voicemail to e-mail
- Manage users, ringing, and queues
- Listen to, delete, and forward voicemail messages
- Web browser and Microsoft Outlook® click-to-dial
- Unlimited menus and routes
- Day, night, and alternate modes
- Phone numbers available across U.S.
- Call tagging to answer accordingly
- Record marketing calls
- Unlimited queues with priorities, escalations, and overflows
- Background music and announcement messages
- Queue monitor in web portal
Comprehensive PhonePro Support
Every MercuryTel customer gets unlimited access to our Comprehensive PhonePro Support, including:
- Unlimited changes at no charge.
- We monitor your network continually to catch and address problems before you even notice them.
- The Cisco® switches we use are made specifically for digital phone service, and are able to proactively report to us cable faults and equipment exceptions that could affect call quality.
- With remote access to the equipment we install, our PhonePros are able to address concerns and make changes quickly.
- Unlimited support, including on-site service, is included at no extra charge.
- Training for you and your staff on how to use the phones, web portal, software, and any customizations, is available as often as you want, over the phone or on-site.
MercuryTel PhonePro Promise
We’re happy when you’re happy. If you’re not happy with your MercuryTel service, phone, or support, tell us and we’ll fix it.
We promise to prioritize support requests in sensible ways. Business-affecting service calls get top priority. Should you need us on-site for a business-affecting service issue, we’ll be there as soon as possible.
When you e-mail us, we promise to get back to you quickly, and always within 24 hours.
We promise 100% MercuryTel phone switch availability.
Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. Microsoft and Outlook are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Mitel is a registered trademark of Mitel Network Corporation.
What Clients Say
Switching to MercuryTel is Five Easy Steps!
Our Sales Professionals learn how phones are used in your business, and are trained to identify features and technologies that can streamline your operations. We listen to what you like about your current phone system—and what you don’t, as well as your wishlist of new features, to prescribe the equipment and services that will best meet the needs of your business.
Our PhonePros come on-site to determine everything that’s needed to make your service work dependably and predictably, guaranteed. Our on-site analysis includes evaluations of your routers and switches, network connection, and cabling. Should you need cabling installed or upgraded, we do that too, and will provide you with a quote.
Customization and Integration:
We set up all menus, call queues, voice mailboxes, and other features you want, free of charge. If you currently have on-hold music or announcements digitally recorded, we can use them at no charge.
Our PhonePros configure the phones, switches, and routers, and then come on-site to install them. We install everything so you know it’s installed right.
The porting of your numbers is scheduled for the date of your choosing and professionally overseen by our PhonePros to ensure a seamless transfer. To make sure your switch to MercuryTel is smooth and successful, we station a PhonePro at your office on the day of turn-up so that we can make changes and address any training needs immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The $5.00 charge per toll-free number per month includes the first 60 minutes of use. Additional minutes are $0.035.
MercuryTel service includes all local and long-distance calling for one low, fixed price. There is no need for a separate long-distance company.
No. All equipment is included in the monthly price.
MercuryTel does not use public Internet connections for your phone calls, but instead uses private network connections. In addition, we install routers and switches that are specifically configured to carry phone traffic.
Setup and configuration is free, no matter how complicated it is.
From the time you order until your MercuryTel service is installed and operating is typically one to three weeks. The main factors that affect installation speed are number porting, call flow complexity, and any physical cabling requirements.
They won’t be. Our PhonePros carefully plan implementation to eliminate down time and minimize disruption to your business.
Learn about the benefits and features of Mercurytel for your office or business. Choose a white paper to download below:
Private Network Quality
Five Easy Steps